We help real estate owners, developers, investors, landlords, and tenants in a myriad of commercial real estate transactions, whether they are acquiring, selling, exchanging, financing, or leasing property. We are involved in complex real estate deals throughout Texas, working head-to-head with top attorneys.
We work closely with property owners and other parties to identify challenges and manage expectations, resolving issues quickly and effectively to keep projects on track.
- Acquisition and disposition of improved and unimproved commercial properties
- Build-to-suit leasing agreements
- Commercial property owner association counsel
- Complex lease negotiations involving retail, office, and ground leases
- Construction financing
- Condominium projects
- Lease workouts and restructuring agreements
- Mechanic liens contests and filings
- Property management counsel
- Sale/lease-back transactions
- Tax deferred exchanges
James H “Bo” Routh – View Bio