We represent in-state and out-of-state developers, owners, landlords, tenants, and contractors in all areas of commercial, residential, retail, medical, and mixed-use development projects. We understand the dynamics of new development from the ground up as well as the intricacies of redeveloping an existing property.
At Scanes & Routh, we are keenly aware of the difficulties that a real estate development can encounter in coming to fruition, and we understand the importance of fostering relationships and communication at all levels of the community to ensure a successful project. Our clients, whether from Central Texas, other parts of the state, or outside the state, trust our strong reputation as real estate attorneys to get difficult deals done.
- Commercial office buildings
- Complex commercial and residential covenants, conditions, and restrictions
- Condominium development
- Construction contract negotiations and drafting
- Cross access, parking, and related agreements
- Facilitating water, wastewater, electric, natural gas, and other utility services
- Hotel, restaurant, and retail projects
- Medical office building construction and leasing
- Raw land development
- Shopping center projects and improvements
- Site acquisition
- Subcontractor and mechanics lien issues
James H “Bo” Routh – View Bio